WELCOME TO MY WORLD

Selamat datang di ega's blog. Don't Judge The Book With The Cover !!!!!

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Bahasa Inggris Bisnis 2 - Who is Your Ideal President for June Election ???


On this June, Indonesia will hold presidential elections. From the existing presidential candidates, nobody qualified ideal for me. Because, many state officials are only concerned with their personal or group interests without actually thinking about what they are responsible.

Requirements for my ideal president are :
          1.      Should The Men.
          2.      Obedient to GOD and Worship Diligently.
          3.      Smart in all things.
          4.      Know Many Languages.
          5.      Firm, Wise, Discipline, and Sprightful.
          6.      Does not have a purpose for the welfare of the group.

If I must call of the name, I will choose Anies Baswedan MAYBE. Because I think he comply some requirements. Once again, MAYBE.

No comments:

Post a Comment